At Shell Cove Public School we celebrate all successes with our students. As educators its important we help our students understand that life isn't made up of test scores. Real success is made up of hard work, persistence, personal growth, and more!
We celebrate success in the following ways:
- Celebrating success slips - students write their success stories and post it to the door as they exit the room.
- WOW or WAGOLL (What a Good One Looks Like) Wall - Students work is displayed on the WOW/WAGOOL Wall. Students refer to this wall to see examples of wonderful work.
- Giving effective feedback - this can be done by teachers/students, student/student or student/teacher.
- Communicating with parents though Bloomz, Facebook, SeeSaw etc to post pictures classroom happenings.
- Using hover cams to show students work
- Peer recognition
- Classroom walk throughs - we walk through each others classrooms and see the wonderful things that the students and teachers within out school are doing.